Sunday, April 25, 2010

Las Fotos Pt. II

The picture to the left is of one of the two campuses of my university here. I don't have any classes here because all of mine are at the campus/building that's about 5 blocks from my apartment. It's very convenient. These campus is about a 20 minute bus ride from the center.
The picture to the right is one that I took from my bedroom one morning. I just thought that the sky looked really cool.

The picture below is from the Quebrada Condorito. It's the mountain valley area where the condors nest and teach their young how to fly.

These are the pictures from Santiago de Chile. There's the plaza, the beach in Viña del Mar, the White House of Chile, the road our bus drove on in the Andes, Santiago at night and during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment